• The KillerFrogs

Baylor's football future

get my way? input on decisions? what are you babbling about????
I mean you're here saying "I won't accept mediocrity, that's loser speak, blah, blah, blah," as if you have any choice to accept it or not. With the exception of maybe two people on this board, none of us have any power to do anything but whine like a baby when we don't win.

That's what I'm babbling about.

Wexahu

I mean you're here saying "I won't accept mediocrity, that's loser speak, blah, blah, blah," as if you have any choice to accept it or not. With the exception of maybe two people on this board, none of us have any power to do anything but whine like a baby when we don't win.

Exactly. If someone "won't accept mediocrity", I assume they're ready and willing to write some big checks to lure some players here that will pull us out of that mediocrity, or write a big check to buy out coach(es) or something. Otherwise, you pretty much are accepting it.

Bitching and complaining is nothing more than bitching and complaining.

Baylor has Oracle money and maybe Microsoft dollars will be coming.

“Among those in attendance Tuesday night was billionaire entrepreneur Bill Gates, who is dating philanthropist Paula Hurd, a member of Baylor’s board of regents and the widow of Oracle CEO Mark Hurd. Gates and Paula Hurd sat on the floor directly behind the Bears bench.”
IMG_2938.jpeg

Last edited:

LSU Game Attendee

“Among those in attendance Tuesday night was billionaire entrepreneur Bill Gates, who is dating philanthropist Paula Hurd, a member of Baylor’s board of regents and the widow of Oracle CEO Mark Hurd. Gates and Paula Hurd sat on the floor directly behind the Bears bench.”
View attachment 15527
Seems about right. Gates is the most Baylor looking dude I can think of except the old pedo- vampire looking AD from the turntup days on the Brazos.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Jarrett Anderson Tabbed Baylor Tight Ends Coach

www.kwtx.com.ico
KWTX|7 hours ago
A coaching veteran with nearly three decades of experience in the state of Texas, Jarrett Anderson has been named Baylor's new tight ends coach, it was announced on Thursday by Coach Dave Aranda.

Chongo94

What does GP’s coaching tree look like? Pretty sparse right in terms of his getting other college jobs?

Last edited:

froginmn

View attachment 15527
That's perfectly gross.

The TCU Football Jerk

And what you're doing is accepting mediocrity because we lose some players. That was your original argument. Now you've turned it into, "what good does female dogging do about it?" Two different things. And apparently you have no clue about what goes on here at kff if you think we ought not to female dog about things. Complaining 101 is almost the main purpose of this board.