• The KillerFrogs

Baylor may be going to the PAC-16 instead of Colorado

Virginia Frog

QUOTE(froglicious @ Jun 5 2010, 10:10 PM) [snapback]569205[/snapback]
Sad how Baylor always needs someone to help them with the bully. Won't work this time. The PAC doesn't have to have this. At some point, the ut, ag, and tt reps will give the bu reps the middle finger.

I wonder if we can arrange to former Chancellor Tucker to "make the call" for the Big 12-Texas3 to Baylor's high chief Starr and INFORM him that there is no room for them at the inn. It would be fitting and just for such to occur since Baylor's guy was the "one" who dropped the "news" to Tucker back in '94 after we were told we were "in" the Big8-SWC combination.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(BaylorHistory @ Jun 6 2010, 01:12 AM) [snapback]569339[/snapback]
I don't know how much truth this has to it, but we would be stupid as ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity) not to use any political power we still have left to try to do this.

When that's all you've got, I guess so. I'd still be embarrassed as hell to be a Baylor fan if this were to happen. Two conference changes, neither based on merit, and both achieved by blackmail.

bullfrog69

it just shows how corrupt college football is when TCU is not even considered for anything. sometimes i think that we may never be in a bcs conference.