• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Class of the Big 12 and Texas?

If you will read today's Star-Telegram article about Baylor, you will now be convinced that Native and Big Steaming Pile are same. The article in the paper is a copy of his post here. I had some doubt that Native might be someone else, but now I am positive he is Engel.

There was never any doubt. He even made a shout out to his wife on here once or twice.

NativeFrog

If you will read today's Star-Telegram article about Baylor, you will now be convinced that Native and Big Steaming Pile are same. The article in the paper is a copy of his post here. I had some doubt that Native might be someone else, but now I am positive he is Engel.

Perhaps great minds just think alike.

Frostie

Who would have thought that going into the Big 12 the Frogs' would be focusing on Baylor when talking about going up against the class of the league, and of the state. Baylor's RG3 won the Davey O'Brien Award last night (will a Frog QB win this award in the near future? Is it in the cards for Pachall?) and will soon add the Heisman to his haul. RG3's domination continues a seven-year record of success for the Bears' Big 12 athletics program. Not only do the Bears have the best football program in the state of Texas, they have the country's top-ranked women's basketball team and their men's basketball team is one of the 10 best in the country (remember, it wasn't too long ago we were making a whole lot of fun about the Baylor men's basketball team!). Over the past seven years, Baylor athletic teams have captured two team NCAA national champion titles and 28 Big 12 titles, and Baylor athletes have won 10 individual NCAA championships. Hopefully, in 2012, as Big 12 members, the TCU Horned Frogs can begin chipping away at Baylor's success. Amazing how things have turned. We may actually take more delight and pride in beating Baylor next year and into the future than beating Texas, Texas Tech or Oklahoma. But first, the Frogs have to beat Louisiana Tech in San Diego!

Proverbs 31:6 (New International Version)
As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly

Lone Frog

The Notre Dame of the south, according to the article. Given Notre Dame's general mediocrity of the last couple of decades, Baylor may just get there eventually. Well, without the mystique Notre Dame still has.

P

PurpleDaze

Over the last seven years, exactly how many of those championships were in football?