• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Allottment Sold Out

InnerloopFrog

At least per the GoFrogs.com Ticket website, our Allotment for BU is sold out.

Good timing for Baylor to open up single game ticket sales Monday morning.

Go Frogs!

ftwfrog

Let's paint that god foresaken stadium purple. Stubhub has tickets for half of face value. I bought 10 in Section C. Baylor doesn't realize they'd do themselves a favor and would sell more tickets if they gave a larger alotment to the schools that visit Waco. Stubhub doesn't have the huge fees that it used to that would draw me away from that site, I've used it a bunch on Rangers tickets this year.

Bob

They should give us more tix. All their fans will be gone by half=time just like last year.

TronCarter

WE-SO-EXCITED.jpg

And it's on a Friday

InnerloopFrog

I've used StubHub once for the UT game and it was fine. But when I looked there today at the TCU/BYU game and they are selling tickets in the 400 sections, I wonder if there is not some odd stuff going on.

Just curious.

joefrog91

My dad knows a guy in the Baylor ticket office and we're supposed to get two tickets in Section S lower level. Last time we went through TCU ticket office were put in the last row of T.

ftwfrog

Sounds like that won't be a problem:)

Seriously folks, don't let tickets be the deciding factor for you not making the trip. They're easy to find and cheap on the open market. Let's paint Waco purple!!