• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

MTfrog5

“Baylor University takes any allegation of sexual assault seriously," said Lori Fogleman, Asst. Vice President for Media Communications at Baylor. "The University is unwavering in our commitment to follow our well-documented Title IX policy and procedures in regards to reporting and responding to incidents of sexual assault”

That’s very debatable Lori

Frog-in-law1995

I realize you’re making some colloquialism joke that I don’t think I fully understand, but I’m referring to Highway 6

No, just pointing out that non-Houstonians don’t really think of Waco as being on Hwy 6, at least not at first. So “100 miles south on the same highway” sounds like Austin.

But then, the horse rape joke is kind of a giveaway.

texas_sicilian

raw

Frogenstein

Baylor is giving out an honorary degree to JJ Watt. My only question is why would he accept such a thing from these scum buckets? A longing to be like Bill Cosby?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ctorate-from-baylor-for-hurricane-harvey-work
Well, in Watt’s defense Baylor College of Medicine is a separate entity from the University of Baylor. BU sold it many, many years ago but in true Baylor form they deceptively act like it is part of the university.