• The KillerFrogs

Battle Cry

SnoSki

I bet Houston Frog will think Purple Power would be dooshy....

my vote is "Riff Ram"... Every other school in Texas says "Give em Hell" when they are posting statuses about their schools playing, especially aggies.

Houston Frog and I are bros. He'll love it. Or maybe not because I am joking.

Houston Frog

I bet Houston Frog will think Purple Power would be dooshy....

Beat me to it

Although, I was about 97% sure he was joking.... I generally give people the benefit of the doubt on things like that unless they have shown me no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt in the past (e.g. Bonner4P... eh, nevermind)

froghair

Our own TCU forum here bears the name of my all time favorite cheer
"Killer Frogs". When that was started back in the 80's, I thought it was here to stay. I still think it's better than "Go Frogs"

Limp Lizard

"Frog Em" or "Rip Em"
Way to aggie-ish for me. "Go Frogs" is the only cheer everyone in the stadium gets on board with. Nothing wrong with that...at least it doesn't end with "'em". Too bad we can't get the fans to do some more "Riff Ram" anymore. The student body got out of doing it because it wasn't "cool", I guess. I would love to see the same enthusiasm shown to Riff Ram as to the lame standing up thing. I guess that is what happens with 30 bad years in a program.

The youngsters here don't understand that standing for the whole game is a very new thing, and that we used to laugh at the aggie students for doing it...well, especially their "humping it" stance that looked like they all had to "go" at the same time. Duke popularized standing in the 80's and 90's with their students, and our fans in their 20's and 30's think it has always been that way for all fans. NOT SO!

count_biffula

I say we don't get one. Why be like the crowd?

Kinda like tattoos. Used to be that tattoos were a sign of rebellion. Now everyone has them. It's more unique not to have a tattoo.

The youngsters here don't understand that standing for the whole game is a very new thing, and that we used to laugh at the aggie students for doing it...well, especially their "humping it" stance that looked like they all had to "go" at the same time. Duke popularized standing in the 80's and 90's with their students, and our fans in their 20's and 30's think it has always been that way for all fans. NOT SO!

I have no idea what direction or stance this paragraph is trying to take

PurpleBlood87

wolverines.jpg

WOLVERINES!