• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Portal

y2kFrog

Baugh and Miller are Seniors, O'Bannon is a RS Senior, and Miles is likely gone. That makes potentially 5.

Baugh and Miller are definitely no where near any mock drafts and still have their COVID year left. You’ll find Miles in the very end of second round at best, and in the age of NIL he can make more at TCU then over seas or as a G leaguer.

WhatTheFrog

Baugh and Miller are definitely no where near any mock drafts and still have their COVID year left. You’ll find Miles in the very end of second round at best, and in the age of NIL he can make more at TCU then over seas or as a G leaguer.
Forgot about the covid year. I would love for all of those guys to come back. Someone needs to step up and become the new student section hype man.

I expect more portal entrants for TCU than what you've heard so far.

Depending on NIL and other factors, I expect Miller and O'Bannon could return for one more year. Baugh is a maybe as well. Miles seems pretty unlikely, but you never know.

Our biggest off-season struggle will be keeping Dixon and the coaching staff together.

froggolf65

I expect more portal entrants for TCU than what you've heard so far.

Depending on NIL and other factors, I expect Miller and O'Bannon could return for one more year. Baugh is a maybe as well. Miles seems pretty unlikely, but you never know.

Our biggest off-season struggle will be keeping Dixon and the coaching staff together.
Please god let Dixon leave.