• The KillerFrogs

Baseball vs Tarleton St

flyfishingfrog

And the [ Finebaum ] show from our staff starts early as cam brown gets pulled with 1 out snd 2 runners in the in the FIRST inning

Ridings comes In, I expect to get us out of this not to stay long term

and a true can of corn off the fists gets run for TSU

PurpleBlood87

And the [ #2020 ] show from our staff starts early as cam brown gets pulled with 1 out snd 2 runners in the in the FIRST inning

Ridings comes In, I expect to get us out of this not to stay long term

and a true can of corn off the fists gets run for TSU

Far from a can of corn.
That was a Texas Leaguer.

PurpleBlood87

Pulling him there if he isn't hurt is beyond absurd. If you don't trust him enough in that situation then he shouldn't be starting in the first place. And if you trust him enough to start him let him figure his way out of it.

I'll wager he was supposed to go two innings. And CJS was not happy when Brown threw two ball after CKS has just been out there for a very extended chat with Brown.

Punter1

Pulling him there if he isn't hurt is beyond absurd. If you don't trust him enough in that situation then he shouldn't be starting in the first place. And if you trust him enough to start him let him figure his way out of it.

That's why I said he has to be hurt...obviously not rooting for that, but I agree, you can't pull him that quick for his pitching performance.