• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Transfers...

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Nah, that's not accurate. I worked at a hedge fund and about 25% of the employees were hired simply due to having an Ivy liberal arts degree. Had taken maybe one finance/accounting class but had the Ivy degree.

All about opening/closing doors... getting an Ivy degree closes zero doors.

Building off this, yes a degree is just proof to a potential employer that you can jump through hoops, but the intangible value of a university particularly for business students is the Alumni network.

A business degree from TCU opens doors all over the United States and the World via the Alumni network alone and can be tapped into throughout ones career.

Certainly something to weigh when selecting a school.

Leap Frog

Are there any left to step up?

If you recall, when Schloss named his lineup for '19, Wolfe was the shortstop and Ovieddo was at third base.
Could have something to do with the transfer-- Wolfe was injured and played outfield when he got well.
Or, could be a stud coming in that Adam knows will be the ss.
Just guessing, but we'll be okay no matter what happens.

Pharm Frog

If you recall, when Schloss named his lineup for '19, Wolfe was the shortstop and Ovieddo was at third base.
Could have something to do with the transfer-- Wolfe was injured and played outfield when he got well.
Or, could be a stud coming in that Adam knows will be the ss.
Just guessing, but we'll be okay no matter what happens.

Based on what I've seen in the juco stats and observed this season, I can't fathom seeing Wolfe at SS in 2020.

Leap Frog

No need for new thread, but Frog baseball roster has been updated.
19 players remain-- 13 pitchers and 6 position players are still on it.
That leaves maybe a dozen holes to fill-- I only know two, Shope and Meador.
Please add any others who will be here for the 2020 season.