• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Regionals

swimmerbabe11

we have begun and already have the first super yip error of the season, just dropped it at first, most routine play you can think of, thought he had the ball and dropped out of his glove. would have ended the inning for UCLA, instead runners on first and second... then loaded, lets see if it bites him. One run scored, so not as bad as it could have been

PurplFrawg

Administrator
we have begun and already have the first super yip error of the season, just dropped it at first, most routine play you can think of, thought he had the ball and dropped out of his glove. would have ended the inning for UCLA, instead runners on first and second... then loaded, lets see if it bites him. One run scored, so not as bad as it could have been
I think it was his "too cool for school" sunglasses. Even the announcers said the sun is not a factor today. I noticed he didn't have them on when he came up to bat.

swimmerbabe11

my brackets desperately need the Oklahoma teams to perform this weekend.

I have like 18 tabs open on my computer for stats and scores and forums and twitters, but only one screen to watch games which is... suboptimal.

TCUdirtbag

the first moment of the tournament I watched was moments ago when I clicked the ESPN+ link and watched back to back OU HRs. Still the second but OU up 4-3

CountryFrog

I have like 18 tabs open on my computer for stats and scores and forums and twitters, but only one screen to watch games which is... suboptimal.
People do bracket contests for baseball? Never heard of that.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

try this one:

swimmerbabe11

Ags pitching started out pretty shaky, best bet is hoping they get well into the bullpen this game.

Florida St shaking up UCLA. I didn't have florida st doing much of anything this year. looks like might have been a miscalculation