• The KillerFrogs

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at West Virginia - Saturday Game Thread

flyfishingfrog

Nice Win - the team is definitely calm and confident even in late innings when down - I just wish we could figure out what it would take to get to the starter for the rest of the season...

would do a lot of good for my heart and blood pressure plus my grandkids would be less likely to learn new words from Grandpa during Easter lunch tomorrow...

jtgofrogs

Great win but this team needs to score some runs and hit good starting pitching. They tend score runs late off relief pitching which is not as strong. This will catch up to them down the road in the Regionals when teams throw strong relief pitching

flyfishingfrog

WVU is a good squad and I am glad for them - would love to see them make the post season as a 2 seed at least this year.

Hopefully the throwing their starters 110+ was because they want these games bad against TCU.

I get their bullpen is not great - but there starters are going to rode hard and put up wet by the time the post season rolls around if they have to go that deep all year.

TRF51

I honestly think I could have pitched as good as WVU's relief pitchers. They handed us the game. The only person on our team that has showed up this series is our catcher, the kids hits bombs.
They chocked the game away, we didn't really win it IMO. I would love to see us go out and play like we are capable tomorrow.