• The KillerFrogs

bad news

FrogInOhio

QUOTE(Daniel @ Dec 22 2009, 03:56 PM) [snapback]484805[/snapback]
Frog123 is pretty connected with the program, so I'm expecting we'll hear who it is shortly.

That sure isn't the kind of thing one would expect from someone "pretty connected" with the program.

Baja Frog

I don't have a problem with the OP or his post at all. It sucks not knowing and having to play the "guess" game but if CGP doesn't want it out or hasn't said it yet I for one fully understand.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(FrogInOhio @ Dec 22 2009, 02:58 PM) [snapback]484809[/snapback]
That sure isn't the kind of thing one would expect from someone "pretty connected" with the program.

Exactly. All of this could be true!! But what does Frog123 get out of being the first to break news that does nothing but start panic and rumors flying? Somebody who is "pretty connected" should be concerned with the integrity of the program and remaining connected.

Metropolis777

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 03:03 PM) [snapback]484814[/snapback]
Exactly. All of this could be true!! But what does Frog123 get out of being the first to break news that does nothing but start panic and rumors flying? Somebody who is "pretty connected" should be concerned with the integrity of the program and remaining connected.

+1

HFrog1999

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 03:03 PM) [snapback]484814[/snapback]

I heard that Patterson's black mock turtleneck got mixed in with the whites and is now ruined! :ph34r:

FrogInOhio

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:05 PM) [snapback]484818[/snapback]
I heard that Patterson's black mock turtleneck got mixed in with the whites and is now ruined! :ph34r:

That's the bad news. The good news is that Nike is designing a new ProCombat turtle neck for him. Pants to follow.

Frog123

i gain nothing from that post. I could really care less what the state of Ohio believes either. I was just telling fellow frogs what i could. the rest will surface when the time is prudent and that's not my decision to make

HFrog1999

QUOTE(FrogInOhio @ Dec 22 2009, 03:08 PM) [snapback]484823[/snapback]
That's the bad news. The good news is that Nike is designing a new ProCombat turtle neck for him. Pants to follow.

It's actually a full body suit that requires no pants hitching and shoe tying. Patterson tried the outfit on and ended up taking up smoking just to have something to do with his hands.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(George F. Will @ Dec 22 2009, 03:08 PM) [snapback]484824[/snapback]
I heard Billy Tubbs was headed back to TCU...

The Fake Billy Tubbs will be our guest coach at the next hamburger meat chicken race match.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 02:55 PM) [snapback]484804[/snapback]
The word chicken-S comes to mind. "I know something you don't know, but I'm not going to tell."

I am calling complete BS, but if this is true, why bring it up at all?? Like you said, "It will come out, sooner or later." But you want credit for breaking it here first. High five!! You broke that someone is hurt, but can't say who. What a P!!

Board rule is to not to announce by player name injuries or related issues until they are made public.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(MTfrog5 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:12 PM) [snapback]484829[/snapback]
I heard Corey Rogers is coming back for his senior year...

One of these days he'll come back to TCU to finish his degree and this message board will self destruct.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Dec 22 2009, 03:13 PM) [snapback]484830[/snapback]
Board rule is to not to announce by player name injuries or related issues until they are made public.

Then why announce anything at all?

FrogInOhio

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]484825[/snapback]
i gain nothing from that post. I could really care less what the state of Ohio believes either. I was just telling fellow frogs what i could. the rest will surface when the time is prudent and that's not my decision to make

But it WAS your decision to put out anonymous partial "inside" information which you knew good and well would get everyone all stirred up.

Dogfrog

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 04:14 PM) [snapback]484833[/snapback]
Then why announce anything at all?

Daddy needs to tell Junior to STOP IT JUST STOP IT

FrogInOhio

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:16 PM) [snapback]484836[/snapback]
why do newspapers run stories without names? because it's still relevant news

Newspapers? Or tabloids?