• The KillerFrogs

ATTN: All Those Now Bailing Out On TCU Football

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Can I ask you how many "skins on the wall" did Sonny have before we hired him? Or Garrett Riley? How do you know that KB will be a mediocre OC with better talent around him?

In some ways, this might be the one hire that improves the program more than OC Riley. Not that money doesn't matter because that is a huge component, but KB had to know the enormity of the [ Finebaum ] storm his hiring would bring among older fans. He is a controversial figure. For him to accept the job means there will be VERY high expectations on him. He must have a lot of confidence he can do as good or better a job than Riley to walk into this situation. He could EASILY have stayed at Arky - they had a lucrative contact extension for him.

As long as he walks the walk and is a good coach, and the PLAYERS like him - I will always support the program. I only hope for the best outcome here.
That dude didn’t care about those women back then and he sure doesn’t care about what a bunch TCU people think now. He cares about winning at any cost and cashing checks.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
They should address the 60 % of TCU that is female. KB should address what he’s learned since his remarks about white girls and football players. ADJD and SD should address why it doesn’t matter. VB should defer to SD since he runs TCU now.

It’s amazing what can happen in 19 days on Jan 1 we were at an all-time high…just beat Michigan, playing for a Natty, applications at record levels and with one ridiculously stupid hire, we are pissing it all away!

The only thing more disgusting then this awful hire has been the comments and reaction of my fellow Frogs! Winning is a very potent drug, it’s obvious some people on here can’t handle it!

We don’t have all the facts of what exactly happened down in Waco, SucksToBU has been busy writing checks and signing NDAs to cover it all up so we may never hear from the victims and learn how much ol’ Art and KB were involved in the cover up. What we do know is that there were 19 alleged sexual assaults including 4 gang rapes during the Briles’ stewardship of the football program. I for one do not want my beloved university associated with that school or the Briles name in any way shape or form! Those who believe like I do have let our voices be heard to the athletic director and head football coach and they are choosing to ignore us. I will not speak for anybody else but I can not in good conscience cheer and support a squad with a Briles on the staff. Every Frog supporter will have to make their own decision. It’s extremely sad that Sonny and Jeremiah have put all of us in this situation for a mediocre OC with zero skins on the wall.

Section, Row, Seats ?

Oh. and do you have a parking pass?

Aside from the whole thing being swarmy, and causing me to sour a little , here is my concern; aren’t we just coming off a bad break up with our legendary coach because his staff was full of cronies and he stubbornly wouldn’t clean house when they underperformed ? It’s one thing to import coaches that were with you at the previous gig. It’s another to hire a friend, or son of a friend, to be your new coordinator. What happens when/if our offense struggles? Will CSD do the hard thing to a friend of his family? I guess time will tell. I don’t like it for many reasons but it is what it is and they obviously didn’t ask and don’t care what I think. I’ll be a little less passionate going forward.

Eight

Aside from the whole thing being swarmy, and causing me to sour a little , here is my concern; aren’t we just coming off a bad break up with our legendary coach because his staff was full of cronies and he stubbornly wouldn’t clean house when they underperformed ? It’s one thing to import coaches that were with you at the previous gig. It’s another to hire a friend, or son of a friend, to be your new coordinator. What happens when/if our offense struggles? Will CSD do the hard thing to a friend of his family? I guess time will tell. I don’t like it for many reasons but it is what it is and they obviously didn’t ask and don’t care what I think. I’ll be a little less passionate going forward.

if you look at sonny as a hc the only oc that didn't have either a direct or second generation tie to the leach coaching tree is rhett lashlee,

in regards to briles, he isn't just "another friend, or son of a friend", but this friends son has been an oc for an sec program for the last 3 seasons

this isn't hiring fitch who had only worked coaching at dallas lincoln, hiring other former players who never coached, or shuffling sharp and anderson around the staff

Sangria Wine

if you look at sonny as a hc the only oc that didn't have either a direct or second generation tie to the leach coaching tree is rhett lashlee,

in regards to briles, he isn't just "another friend, or son of a friend", but this friends son has been an oc for an sec program for the last 3 seasons

this isn't hiring fitch who had only worked coaching at dallas lincoln, hiring other former players who never coached, or shuffling sharp and anderson around the staff
Stop using logic and reasoning. There’s no room for that in the evaluation of this fantastic hire. Now let’s get back to finding some folks ready to transfer their tickets!!!

Moose Stuff

They should address the 60 % of TCU that is female. KB should address what he’s learned since his remarks about white girls and football players. ADJD and SD should address why it doesn’t matter. VB should defer to SD since he runs TCU now.
LMAO at his “remarks about white girls”. He asked someone (allegedly) if they liked white girls. Where exactly is the harm in that? Are you so naive that you think nobody on our staff has ever asked a similar question? I like white girls. I guess I’m cancelled too.