• The KillerFrogs

Art Briles…

Rabidfrog

Clay Travis drank the Briles Kool-Aid last year. As to the Court, so what. Baylor let many millions go before they'd break privilege on the Pepper-Hamilton report, and neither Waco nor McLennan County bothered to do a decent investigation, so there is little confirmed, legally obtained evidence to go on. Thus the decision isn't terribly surprising.

But, you go on drinking that Kool-Aid. #CAB
agree. Waco is a cesspool or intrigue.

froginmn

You’re gonna have to show me where in this thread I’ve defended him. Kinda proves my point doesn’t it??? People want to dislike him so badly that they don’t actually care about anything else.
Are you gonna show me where I said, in this thread?

Here's an example of, in this forum:

Post in thread 'I am starting to warm up to Kendall Briles' http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index....warm-up-to-kendall-briles.235319/post-3258200

It’s very likely he is neither the horrible human he’s made out to be by so many nor is he “vindicated” as Clay suggests. It’s somewhere in between that.

Agree 100%

Limey Frog

It is what it is at this point. There's good reason to think Team Briles is sleazy; nothing was ever pinned on them legally; they will be employed in football moving forward, including at TCU.

If a federal court could issue a ruling that helps TCU convert 4th and 1 situations inside the 20, or just orders Sonny to kick field goals in those spots, that would be great.

Last edited:

vicarfrog

Clay Travis drank the Briles Kool-Aid last year. As to the Court, so what. Baylor let many millions go before they'd break privilege on the Pepper-Hamilton report, and neither Waco nor McLennan County bothered to do a decent investigation, so there is little confirmed, legally obtained evidence to go on. Thus the decision isn't terribly surprising.

But, you go on drinking that Kool-Aid. #CAB

Oh yeah!

kool aid GIF

Tshirt Fan

So, I was planning on going fishing on the Meramec River in the Ozarks back in 2019 when some guy in a Baylor cap floated past me in a rental kayak. Now, it is logical to assume that this BU-hatted guy peed in the river upstream from me and that his radioactive pee has now contaminated all the catfish in the river. Mind you, I wasn’t fishing for catfish, but the point is if I were a coed attending Baylor (and I am not a coed or a catfish) I would have certainly been worried that some radioactive linebacker might want to contaminate my body. So the bottom line was no bass fishing for me that day after that Baylorfans Art Briles devotee ruined the beauty of that Ozark stream with that ridiculous green hat.
Possibly one of the greatest under-appreciated ecological disaster radioactive Baylor whiz posts of all time.