• The KillerFrogs

Arkansas Game: Picks to Click

PhillyFrog

[This message brought to you in remembrance of SteelFrog and Feisty]

Offense - Gigantor Reagor

Defense - Arico Evans

Special - Garrett Wallow

SuperTFrog

Turpin killed these guys last year. My guess is they will focus on him a ton leaving some space for other guys to do some damage. I see their punter kicking it out of bounds over and over again and averaging 35 yds per punt.

We will put up 550+ yds of offense and they will have around 350.

We are +1 in the TO margin and we steamroll them.

MavAlbert

Offense: Hill - Hicks will play well as always, but the D will focus on him and limit his opportunities. Hill takes advantage by spreading the ball to our other various playmakers, and picking up several key 1st downs with his legs.

Defense: Evans - Big game for our DL and LBs. Our DL has good and bad moments, but mostly hold their own, and our LBs rack up tackles. Evans is challenged often, and shows us why he earned his spot.

Special Teams: Turpin - Song will hit a short field goal and his extra points, but Turpin will have a bigger impact with a deep KO return to set up a score, and by flipping the field with one of the few punts he's actually able to field.

f_399

Last week I wanted to see Song hit a field goal that wasn't a point after.

I was hoping they would purposely stall a drive where our kicker had to make a 35-45 yard field goal.

TX_Krötenechse

Offense: Hill. Our RBs and WRs will play well in committee, but Hill's running ability and accuracy will put him over the top.

Defense: The defensive line will be key, as JSU was able to make quite a few plays. I think Banogu or Collier will have a career day.

Special Teams: Song. We lost last year on missed FGs. Not happening this time.

Limp Lizard

Offense: Starts hot, cools down a little, but turns it on in the second half. Either running game or passing will excel, depends on how they play us. Too many individuals contribute to pick one.
Defense: Arky blows through our defense on the first two possessions, scoring up to 10 points. Defense tightens the rest of the first half, then really shuts them down in the second half. In other words, same 'ol same 'ol. Hopefully we get a good enough lead to make Arky pass more than they want.
Special Teams: Our coverage teams. Nunez pins them deep a couple of times (being optimistic here, hopefully we only have to punt a couple of times in their end of the field....if not, Nunez pins them deep several times).