• The KillerFrogs

AP: Bengals’ Dalton-to-Green TD connection already one of the best, but might be delayed this week

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
AP: Bengals’ Dalton-to-Green TD connection already one of the best, but might be delayed this week

By Associated Press

CINCINNATI — Even when A.J. Green is closely covered, Andy Dalton doesn’t hesitate to throw his way and let the 6-foot-4 receiver try for a spectacular catch.

Already, there’s a chemistry and trust between the Bengals’ top two draft picks.

Cincinnati’s rookie combination is fast becoming one of the NFL’s best. They’ve connected for five touchdowns, the fourth-highest total through nine games for any NFL rookie duo since 1970, when the AFL and NFL merged.

“These guys are not just ordinary rookies,” offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. “These guys are special players and special athletes and special at their positions.” ...

gofrogs152

I think Dalton will find other receivers -- I think he has spread it around pretty well. As a die-hard Ravens fan, not really looking forward to this game. And as poorly as the Ravens have played lately, I think Cincy has a good shot at a win.