• The KillerFrogs

Antione (six) Hicks out for Bowl Game

joefrog91

Wasn't grade related. Can't believe he would get into trouble right before the last game of his career. Unreal. Well, let's hope Porter has a breakout game.

HFrog1999

Well that stinks. I don't think it affects the game that much, but I like to see our guys play, especially the seniors. I think he's done pretty well for himself concerning the circumstances that lead to him being here. Maybe he gets a shot at the next level? I think he's got NFL talent when he focuses.

Young and Horned

[quote name='GP's Step-Son' timestamp='1324412736' post='1018862']
How do you come to this conclusion I wonder?

Porter has caught all balls thrown to him this year, although a small sample size. Hicks is the one who has had drop problems at times during his career.
[/quote]

Give me the larger sample size. Also, give me the seniority and leadership factor (although that seems to be a moot point now).

Also, I am happier with Pachall likely being more comfortable throwing to Hicks in stead of Porter, as evidence of your small sample size.

ShreveFrog

Thanks to Antoine for his contributions, especially the super td catch vs. Clemson that helped propel us to an undefeated regular season and Fiesta Bowl. Good luck.

FrogFrog

Hicks was a stud, but I have a feeling Porter steps up and uses this game as a launching pad for his TCU career.

Sadly, this will also be a great example for the other Frogs that no one is above the system.

nytexan70

Didn't the last time we had to replace a Senior in the Poinsettia Bowl the backup player had a great game and the next year they were a stud player?