• The KillerFrogs

Announcer said Pachall threw for 470 yards

cdsfrog

Especially considering he underthrew or short armed just about every throw, the receivers deserve more of the credit.

He threw 1 bad pass the whole game. He went head to head with easily one of the best QBs in the nation and outdid him....

He ya he sucked, and it was all the wide receivers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OmniscienceFrog

Especially considering he underthrew or short armed just about every throw, the receivers deserve more of the credit.

Awwww, did Casey pee in your Cheerios again this morning? Damn good thing you weren't coaching them today. We would have wound up with about 60 yards total offense.

"Run the damn ball"! :laugh:

What a clown.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
He threw 1 bad pass the whole game. He went head to head with easily one of the best QBs in the nation and outdid him....

He ya he sucked, and it was all the wide receivers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go back and look at the game. On every long TD pass, the receiver had to wait on or come back to the ball because it was short.
None were hit in stride.
The pic was pathetic and should have been thrown 10 yards further and deeper.

Ignorance is bliss I guess

neo926

Go back and look at the game. On every long TD pass, the receiver had to wait on or come back to the ball because it was short.
None were hit in stride.

Well, ignoring you is bliss, at least.

FROGDADDY

None were hit in stride.

I'm forced to assume that you have no ability at all to watch a football game and interpret what you just saw.

UltimateFrog

Pachall just took Kellen Moore and showed him what a future NFL caliber QB can do. Pachall wasn't perfect, but he was darn close. The receivers were amazing but Pachall was sick. He's a gamer also.