• The KillerFrogs

Andy Dalton--Keynote speaker at TCU tomorrow night

nrhfrog

Sorry about the late notice, but this just hit me while I was on the Forum today.....duh. Wanted you all to know that Andy is the keynote speaker at the annual TCU/FCA Banquet tomorrow night in the Sammy Baugh Center on campus.

I've been to the last 2 FCA banquets at TCU and they have been very uplifting. Brian Estridge is the MC and he always does a great job interviewing the keynote guest. However, the most interesting part is when Brian interviews 5-6 athletes from various TCU sports programs in a "panel" format. It makes you so proud of these guys and gals when you hear about what they are doing off the field to improve our community and how they are growing into quality individuals who will represent TCU well long after their sports career has ended.

Doors Open: 6:30pm
Dinner (provided by Blue Mesa): 7:00pm
Program: 7:30pm
Ticket price: $150

Lots of coaches there, too. It is a great night. They are expecting close to 500 , but there are still single seats available for walk-ups.

By the way, ALL proceeds go to the FCA chapter at TCU which pays the FCA staff dedicated to our campus. There are no other funding sources for our 4 staff at TCU...it all comes from donations and fund-raisers.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call or text. My cell number is 817-994-5108.....ask for Randy. Or email me at tcufanatic@yahoo.com

I encourage everyone to attend - it's one of the best events TCU puts on. Please support our FCA leaders and our fine student athletes.

Shoutout to Chauncey & Co. for making it happen!