• The KillerFrogs

All Kidding Aside

steelfrog

Tier 1
Hey. You all got to give props where due--if the Stillers win out (which Steel thinks unlikely), they will be #1 seed in AFC, despite all the injuries, porous O line, etc. That's pretty dang salty, No?

They win tonight at San Fran and that is likely to happen. Winning at San Fran, without Pouncey or Harrison and maybe without BB, not likely though. You never know...

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel ain't betting against that. BUT, IF the Stillers win, Katie Bar the Door becasue they have a first round bye to get healthy and home field advantage until the SB!

pcf

I see the Jets beating the Steelers in the Div round.

Ravens and Jets in the AFC championship.

Either that or the Bengals take the Jets spot because the Jets puke up against the Giants and it ends up Ravens Bengals.

smredd

Steelers should be the favorite in the AFC. New England's defense is too inconsistent. The Ravens can only win if they get home-field advantage.

pcf

Ya, those Jets are really peaking! Come on, Son! Good Lord. State your affiliation, right now...

Last year the Jets got spanked and then ended up in the AFC championship.

Jets are just weird and in a no man's land as far as motivation. They have to win the next two, or maybe the next game. I like them against the Texans.

I don't think the Steelers are going to be primed and ready in the playoffs and are capable of being upset.