• The KillerFrogs

AD on Dan Patrick show

purpledawg

He did great. Said he made in the 30's on the Wunderlic. Also said he thought his best showing at the combine was in the team interviews.

purpledawg

There're in the replay of the show now. Andy's interview will be on just after the bottom of the hour (around 12:30 Eastern time). DirectTV channel 101.

TCUMed

Andy's ability to talk to the media has improved SO much over the past year and a half. I remember him kind of stumbling through interviews at the beginning of last year. Liked his comment about not being nervous for the RB or the combine; definitely something I noticed about him this year was how calm he was no matter the circumstances (i.e. 1st quarter of SDSU game). No doubt in my mind if he had to drive the field to score at the end of the RB he would have done it. Will miss the Rooster

FROGDADDY

No doubt in my mind if he had to drive the field to score at the end of the RB he would have done it. Will miss the Rooster
I have to admit I almost wanted Wisky to get that two point conversion so that AD could go out in style with a late drive to win the game.