• The KillerFrogs

A Win And A Loss

I’d take a loss against Texas every year if it meant we’d beat or be competitive against the best team in the conference year in and year out. Respect will be earned from me if we actually beat the team from Norman

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Two great things happened yesterday and I want everyone to be aware...

We beat Tech!

UTerus lost by blowing a huge lead. All the tears in Austin must be making Lake Travis overflow. Schadenfreude at its finest.
Oh, the reading of the Surly Horns meltdown thread, coupled with the reading of the Ala-A&M game thread was true comedy gold.

Virginia Frog

I would have preferred that UT win. I don’t hate OU any less than I do them to be honest.
UT was at the core of the "betrayal" in July which threatened TCU's viability in the Power 5 (4?) sweepstakes. They have cost us a load of money for future years.

2 Ls knocks those arrogant jerks out of the CFP for this season. (If the CFP stays at 4 post-SEC membership, they may make the playoff in 2050 (if they're lucky) so we can't let them "get in" while they are in the Twelve.

If the Frogs have any prospect of getting a W in Norman, the more perfect scenario is this OU W vs Tx. #1 they don't lose at home and #2 OU doesn't L 2 in a row. I believe they would be an impossible match if they'd won on Sat. With the win, a tiny bit of complacency may exist to the Frogs benefit. A steep climb it will be.

froginmn

If the Frogs have any prospect of getting a W in Norman, the more perfect scenario is this OU W vs Tx. #1 they don't lose at home and #2 OU doesn't L 2 in a row. I believe they would be an impossible match if they'd won on Sat. With the win, a tiny bit of complacency may exist to the Frogs benefit. A steep climb it will be.
Liked for the last sentence and how I read it.

intro-1568760078.jpg

TCUWIN

We needed a UT win over OU.
We needed Caleb Williams to suck. Unfortunately he didn’t. Secondary better be ready. Patterson better have some successful schemes lined up. After watching us blow defensively vs UT, not a lot of confidence in that. Hopefully OLine shows up again and opens some holes.