• The KillerFrogs

A message from Baker

netty2424

Mayfield only acts like this because there's no one in the OU program who will hold him accountable. He acts like this because he's got a football team around him at all times to protect him and he knows this.

Baker Mayfield is the classic "hold me back" guy.

The true Baker Mayfield was the guy who tried in a failed attempt to run from the police, who was tackled immediately and started screaming like a [ hundin]. Like a little [ hundin].

HFrog12

Agree with Peace. Sure it was a POS move but the Frogs just sat there and took it and then took the rest of it all game. If they were upset they should have done something about it on the field and not whine after the fact.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
On twitter Sooner fans are all excited and proud of Mayfield's antics. So I asked if they would feel the same in same situation if jerseys were reversed. Of course they can't comprehend that hypothetical. Apparently the frogs deserved it for running in the field and interrupting the Sooners' drill.

Sooners. They should be better people. But they aren't.

MavAlbert

techlol.gif

netty2424

Team needs an enforcer/walk on like in hockey who's role it is to clean up the mess. Would've been a perfect opportunity for said walk on to absolutely destroy Mayfield right then and there.

He gets suspended, who cares. He doesn't play.

Last edited:

dawg

The true Baker Mayfield was the guy who tried in a failed attempt to run from the police, who was tackled immediately and started screaming like a [ poofster ]. Like a little [ poofster ].

Do you mean Douchebaby ran from the cops like, well, a giant Brilesbag? And, is there any chance he squealed like a girl after Five-O slammed him to the ground? If only video of this incident existed...

On twitter Sooner fans are all excited and proud of Mayfield's antics. So I asked if they would feel the same in same situation if jerseys were reversed. Of course they can't comprehend that hypothetical. Apparently the frogs deserved it for running in the field and interrupting the Sooners' drill.

Sooners. They should be better people. But they aren't.
Sooner fans may be right. We probably shouldn't have run on the field at all that night.

Moose Stuff

No they wouldn't. This fan base has a little more class and awareness and would immediately chastise the move and the player.

LMAO..... you’re insane if you don’t think we have fans on here that wouldn’t have the slightest problem with a TCU QB “accidentally” hitting an opponent with a pass under those same circumstances.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Swing and a miss there. As fans, we are all guilty of being hypocritical at times. I don't think KH would get much support for a dooshy move like that, though.

We disagree. I’ve read enough ignorant [ Finebaum ] on here over the years to know there are plenty of posters on here that wouldn’t mind it at all. I didn’t say there wouldn’t be a bunch of people that disagreed with it too.

Chongo94

We disagree. I’ve read enough ignorant [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] on here over the years to know there are plenty of posters on here that wouldn’t mind it at all. I didn’t say there wouldn’t be a bunch of people that disagreed with it too.

Haha, you honestly believe that many people would support KH doing something like this given the already hyperactive reactions he already gets just based on his play alone?! Who is the insane one here?

I'm sure some probably would but I'd wager good money it's far less in number than you seem to believe it would be.

Moose Stuff

Hahah, you honestly believe that many people would support KH doing something like this given the already hyperactive reactions he already gets just based on his play alone?! Who is the insane one here?

Fun little hypothetical for anyone who disagrees with me.......

We’re playing A&M in a bowl game. Aggie players run through the back of our drills and Shawn Robinson smokes Daylon Mack with an errant pass.

Do you A) Laugh, and when confronted by the Aggie next to you double down with “it was probably an accident and bedsides, they shouldn’t even have run through there in the first place”.

OR

B) Gasp in horror and immediately tell the Aggie next to you that Shawn is a POS and should be suspended.

?????

Purp

Fun little hypothetical for anyone who disagrees with me.......

We’re playing A&M in a bowl game. Aggie players run through the back of our drills and Shawn Robinson smokes Daylon Mack with an errant pass.

Do you A) Laugh, and when confronted by the Aggie next to you double down with “it was probably an accident and bedsides, they shouldn’t even have run through there in the first place”.

OR

B) Gasp in horror and immediately tell the Aggie next to you that Shawn is a POS and should be suspended.

?????
If I saw everything that happened and it was exactly as you described I'd be embarrassed.

If the hypothetical changed slightly, however, and the opponent was Bakefield/OU after this incident had happened and not Daylon Mack/aTm I'd probably respond like Peace. I wouldn't be happy about one of our players making a classless move like that, but I wouldn't be embarrassed either only b/c it was Bakefield that got plugged and he deserved far more than just that.

Put another way, I wouldn't be happy about it, but I could understand what possessed our guy to do it. If you had told me our guy did this and I'd never known about Bakefield doing this first I'd probably tweet the athletic department to make them aware and suggest he not play for us ever again.