• The KillerFrogs

45,000 Seats

Big Frog II

That is the total Del Conte gave for the new Amon Carter Stadium. He also mentioned our bowl allotment is sold and expect 5,000 Frog fans at the game.

Frog89

He had tweeted that he was disappointed that only 2,000 tickets had been sold.

I don't tweet, but if I did I'd respond by saying it was disappointing to see the Frogs lose to SMU. Would have been 35,000 Frogs at the Sugar Bowl if they had won that game. Wednesday night in SD in one of the first bowl games against La Tech...sorry. 5,000 is a nice showing.

Scarface

He had tweeted that he was disappointed that only 2,000 tickets had been sold.

I don't understand! The players wanted to go to San Diego, not Shreveport. Then they complain about the number of fans traveling to California. For some fans and parents, they went to San Diego earlier in the season.

I'm sure Kenny would have been fine with Shreveport, considering he is from Louisiana. But he should have taken this matter up earlier with the players, too late now.

Many on this board told you so.

Go Horned Frogs!

HoustonHornedFrog

I don't understand! The players wanted to go to San Diego, not Shreveport. Then they complain about the number of fans traveling to California. For some fans and parents, they went to San Diego earlier in the season.

I'm sure Kenny would have been fine with Shreveport, considering he is from Louisiana. But he should have taken this matter up earlier with the players, too late now.

Many on this board told you so.

Go Horned Frogs!

Yes, because the players decide what Bowl they are invited to play in... :rolleyes: