• The KillerFrogs

$40.33 SMU ticket plan

party frog

Anyone who says this was not SMU's super bowl needs to look no further. It's there biggest win in 30 years.

Most bounces went their way and our young team could not over come it.

cdsfrog

when you sell less than 10k season tickets and averaging 23.3k attendance for 94th in the nation with the best start in 20 years.....

ftwfrog

when you sell less than 10k season tickets and averaging 23.3k attendance for 94th in the nation with the best start in 20 years.....
Lets not start talking like Baylor fans. Good for them. Cool promotion. I used to love it when we'd have the percentage off of gear at the bookstore as the same difference in the score. Hence, if we won by 30...30% off.

And yes, it was their super bowl. Its just a damn shame that we came so close to ruining Baylor and SMU's season. Could you imagine all of the hard work, time, planning, huge lead, and then we actually pull it out??? Would've been great. But didn't happen. No need for attendance smack talk. Baylor does that.

cdsfrog

Lets not start talking like Baylor fans. Good for them. Cool promotion. I used to love it when we'd have the percentage off of gear at the bookstore as the same difference in the score. Hence, if we won by 30...30% off.

And yes, it was their super bowl. Its just a damn shame that we came so close to ruining Baylor and SMU's season. Could you imagine all of the hard work, time, planning, huge lead, and then we actually pull it out??? Would've been great. But didn't happen. No need for attendance smack talk. Baylor does that.

I am never going to commend SMU for anything. I didn't talk [Craig James] about Baylor after we lost.

I respect their team, SMU....not so much

angelo's frog

I am never going to commend SMU for anything. I didn't talk [Craig James] about Baylor after we lost.

I respect their team, SMU....not so much

Agree. I hate SMU, Baylor not so much. I heard 10x more smack talk from the 1500 SMU fans leaving the game than I did from the 30000 Baylor fans in Waco. Win with class a holes.

BelushiBob

So what is the gate for the home crowd at that 40.33 X 1,250 tickets. I really ticket we should switch to a 2 and 1 system with them. Just really put the foot on the throat.

fanatical frog

[quote name='angelo's frog' timestamp='1317784167' post='941154']
Agree. I hate SMU, Baylor not so much. I heard 10x more smack talk from the 1500 SMU fans leaving the game than I did from the 30000 Baylor fans in Waco. Win with class a holes.
[/quote]

1500? Really ? Where were they sitting ? It looked like two or three hundred tops.....tops .....sitting on the east side. Not trying to dog you, I just didn't see them.

Houston Frog

I didn't hear one word of smack talk afterwords. Maybe it was because I was holding two deadly weapons.

We were sitting in Row 8 on the 50 yard line on the East Side, and after the game, one of their fans (player's mom I think) was turning around and cussing at us and telling us to get the bleep out of their stadium, etc...

I rarely confront other fans, I try hard to be welcoming like the Clemson fans, but this was just the perfect storm. Between the BS calls, the dropping of an easy catch to end the game, their fans rushing the field, some lady cussing at me in our stadium like they were better than us, and my blood alcohol level..... I went off on her.

Some older TCU gentleman confronted me and told me not to stoop to their level, TCU fans are better than that. I apologized, but said "she started it!!!".... I felt like I was back in 4th grade

P.S. This promotion is almost as Napoleonic as 2314's screen name