• The KillerFrogs

3rd and 12at home, we throw a 2 yard

Surfrog

you can not throw vertical with a three deep look. This isn't run to the tree then break towards the telephone pole.

puckster59

Were there receivers running free that he missed?

Kenny Hill circa 2016 forced the ball into coverage a lot. That's why he had 13 interceptions. He tried too often to make something be there that wasn't. He was told in no uncertain terms that he couldn't play like that this year.

There are things to not like about him as a QB, I get that. But he's doing what he's told this year and isn't taking the risky approach he did last season.

Rabidfrog

We have already had a successful season. Play Penn State in Cotton on a beautiful day in Dallas. Gonna buy lots of memorabilia. I am so proud of our team and coaches. Just beat Bayla and Tech.

Limey Frog

We have ZERO [ darn ]ing vertical passing game!! Oklahoma is going to beat this team by 30 points

Oklahoma's defense is terrible, and we have the best defense they will have played since the Red River Shootout. Plus there's always a chance that Bedlam took enough out of Mayfield and Co. that they're not as sharp next week. Every game is different. Survive. Advance. Play the game. See what happens. If we can get Morris back into the lineup and block like we did in Stillwater, anything is possible.

Tumbleweed

Honestly, I don't think Patterson and Cumbie are on the same page. This is not a slam toward Sonny, rather confusing minds at times.

Last night, it was very apparent Patterson was protecting the football!! Patterson is paid well to win football games however, there is an empty feeling in the stadium and at home when that 'protect the game' scenario takes place.

Without saying too much, we have limitations on one side of the ball!

For Patterson and Sonny, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

ECoastFrog

Honestly, I don't think Patterson and Cumbie are on the same page. This is not a slam toward Sonny, rather confusing minds at times.

Last night, it was very apparent Patterson was protecting the football!! Patterson is paid well to win football games however, there is an empty feeling in the stadium and at home when that 'protect the game' scenario takes place.

Without saying too much, we have limitations on one side of the ball!

For Patterson and Sonny, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If that's what the players and the situation require to win, then so be it. GP does what he has to do to win, even when it's not as entertaining (which I doubt he considers at all.) It's also why he's such a winner. Just let him do his thing. We are in mighty times at TCU. Enjoy the ride.

GO FROGS!!! BEAT OU!!