• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: TCU WR JP Richardson ready to get spring ball rolling

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU WR JP Richardson ready to get spring ball rolling​

Jeremy Clark

12299554.jpg

TCU receiver JP Richardson was one of the most productive players on the roster last season following his transfer from Oklahoma State. Richards was second on the team with 46 receptions, 536 yards while hauling in three scores.

Richardson will be a key player for the Frogs’ heading into the 2024 season in Kendal Briles’ second year as offensive coordinator.

The senior met with media this week to discuss being in the system for another year, thoughts on last season, improvements he wants to make as an individual and the team mindset this off-season.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/article/tcu-horned-frogs-jp-richardson-talks-off-season-227509047/

Limp Lizard

I like the idea of a flexibility coach. Good flexibility has to help with injuries, especially with ones like hamstring pulls. I would think a strong flexible body would help the players feel good and by extension, play better.

NewFrogFan

I like the idea of a flexibility coach. Good flexibility has to help with injuries, especially with ones like hamstring pulls. I would think a strong flexible body would help the players feel good and by extension, play better.
Paul Brainerd in Southlake put some serious vertical on ol #87 just b4 TCU. Met Bobby Witt in there with a bunch of the older Rangers back then. He was headed to Dbacks and commented his days of big weight workouts were over. PB had lots of ideas to get/stay flexible. His son Chris, quite the SL Dragon himself now runs the place. My grandson, 13, who still says he will play FB/BB at TCU one day vs his dad’s Georgia or his moms LSU, will start w CB very soon.