• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Taking A Look At TCU's 2019 RB Targets

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
247 Sports: Taking A Look At TCU's 2019 RB Targets

By Jeremy Clark

In our continued look at the Frogs’ 2019 class, we take a look at some of the top running back targets the Frogs are chasing.

Surprisingly, the Frogs have offered just over a handful of backs in the class; surprising because running back will be a big need for this class. At the moment the Frogs have three scholarship running backs on the roster; Darius Anderson and Sewo Olonilua are already juniors and behind them is sophomore Kenedy Snell.

The Frogs signed just one running back for their 2018 class; four-star Fabian Franklin. Running back could be the biggest position need for the entire class.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Taking-A-Look-At-TCUs-2019-RB-Targets-115111433/Amp

Chongo94

"TARGETS:

Marcus Major | OKC Millwood

Major is one of the more underrated running backs in the nation at the moment. The 6-foot, 181-pounder currently holds 12 offers on the table including Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas and TCU."

Underrated with 12 offers from schools like Michigan, OU, UT, and TCU.....yeaaaaaahhhhhh that says underrated to me.

Last edited:

Limp Lizard

"TARGETS:

Major is one of the more underrated running backs in the nation at the moment. The 6-foot, 181-pounder currently holds 12 offers on the table including Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas and TCU."

Underrated with 12 offers from schools like Michigan, OU, UT, and TCU.....yeaaaaaahhhhhh that says underrated to me.
Probably means underrated by recruiting websites. 181 is kinda light for a 6-footer, but a good college weight program should fix that.

Limp Lizard

I liked the Jr. highlights of Swen. Very hard to tackle, very rarely goes down to first contact; breaks a lot of tackles. Not the blazing speed of some of the guys, but there is a special talent to breaking tackles the way he does.

PhillyFrog

Not to mention, 'Titus Swen' is a truly rock-star kind of name.

I liked the Jr. highlights of Swen. Very hard to tackle, very rarely goes down to first contact; breaks a lot of tackles. Not the blazing speed of some of the guys, but there is a special talent to breaking tackles the way he does.

FrogLifeYo

"TARGETS:

No way in hell that he doesn’t end up at OU...There is legitimately only 10 D1 prospects in OK HS football that OU would even Consider offering and maybe 5 of those kids get an actual offer. If he’s legit, the crooked deep pocket OU boosters already have a receipt. One kid got away last year and that was because Hed been commited to Ohio St. for 2 years.