• The KillerFrogs

2024 Football Season Ticket Upgrades

NewFrogFan

Anyone else notice the link for “premium seat interest”? First time I have seen that. Is it new or are there club seat owners starting to bail out?

Monday at 1300 for me.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Tuesday - 3:00 p.m.

Main object is to get OUT of Lot 4 parking. May go back to Lot 13, wife's MS has not been an issue in quite some time and she says assures she can handle the walk.

NewFrogFan

Tuesday - 3:00 p.m.

Main object is to get OUT of Lot 4 parking. May go back to Lot 13, wife's MS has not been an issue in quite some time and she says assures she can handle the walk.
We dont tailgate anymore since Lot 4 went GA. What is going on w your lot 4 spot? The rediculous exit times?

ticketfrog123

Anyone else notice the link for “premium seat interest”? First time I have seen that. Is it new or are there club seat owners starting to bail out?

Monday at 1300 for me.
Not really new - TCU did not sell out new premium seats until the fiesta bowl year.

Tons backed out once UT / OU left. For season ticket holders and businesses - that was a key part of entertaining clients from those fan bases.

Tech fans work at fast food restaurants so there is less appeal to paying 5 figures per seat when they are the best home game

Big Frog II

Not really new - TCU did not sell out new premium seats until the fiesta bowl year.

Tons backed out once UT / OU left. For season ticket holders and businesses - that was a key part of entertaining clients from those fan bases.

Tech fans work at fast food restaurants so there is less appeal to paying 5 figures per seat when they are the best home game
If people bailed out for one game a year, they aren't fans. I think you are stereotyping the Texas Tech fans. Winning cures all ills.

ticketfrog123

If people bailed out for one game a year, they aren't fans. I think you are stereotyping the Texas Tech fans. Winning cures all ills.
Buyers of suites and premium seats are typically companies. The west suites are large frog donors. East is not.

They were told under a long term contract that Texas and OU would be involved as premier games. those schools got swapped out for Cincinnati / BYU / Colorado, etc.

NewFrogFan

Buyers of suites and premium seats are typically companies. The west suites are large frog donors. East is not.

They were told under a long term contract that Texas and OU would be involved as premier games. those schools got swapped out for Cincinnati / BYU / Colorado, etc.
I guarantee the SEC is not excited about blowing up years of huge rivalries to accommodate OU and Texas. I would MUCH rather see my alma mater play Alabama every year vs either OU and especially Texas.

I’m sure USC fans can’t wait for their chance to go to a Rutgers game starting at 1100 est in November.

Big Frog II

Well, we have exactly zero control over what Ou and Texas do. Colorado seems like a valuable ticket.

NewFrogFan

Correct. Merging of Lot 3/4/garage combined with all the people who have parked on yards in the side streets. Easily an hour every time to get out.
If I had not had many games in Tiger Stadium pre/post game traffic to “prepare”, not sure I would even keep tics w all the changes to college football. I think fans all over are waiting to see how expanded playoff works out.

When I bring my grandson, he will not leave even 1 second early!

FrogsMcGee

I was able to move my 4 from 235 east to 213 west near some friends. Happy overall. The system bot check / logout midway through checkout was more stress than I needed.