• The KillerFrogs

2024 Football Schedule

Limey Frog

I remember the play you described well. But I think the pictured photo was the first TD to Boyce for 26 yards, given the proximity of the offensive linemen. The 93-yarder you described followed later in the first quarter.
I remember having to explain to my wife why exactly I was hollerin' and cheering so loud in the house and sending the dog scampering to the back as I watched the game on tv. Wish I could've been there. A huge and convincing step toward the Rose Bowl.
You're right there. Also, watching the highlights the throw is also deeper than I remembered. Dalton the it to sound the halfway line, so it was in the air forty yards where I'd remembered it as more like ten. I just recall TCU having their backs to the goal line and seeing Boyce streak toward us with the ball, realizing he was gone for six and we were about to go up two scores. You could hear a pin drop in that place after that.

I had also forgotten James' TD on the recovery of Pachall's fumble. That was wild.

Last edited:

namollec

Call me crazy, but this schedule is going to be TOUGH:

UCF is going to be improved this year
SMU is going to want this win bad
Kansas is going to be tough
Texas Tech is going to be tough
Oklahoma State is Oklahoma State…tough!
Utah is solid, winnable, but solid team
Arizona is vastly improved.

I guess I don’t see the easy schedule everyone is talking about. Call me a wimpy pessimist, but our schedule is pretty much murderers’ row.

We could be improved and still go something like 7-5 or 8-4.
But did you see that there are two bye weeks?

froginmn

Call me crazy, but this schedule is going to be TOUGH:

UCF is going to be improved this year
SMU is going to want this win bad
Kansas is going to be tough
Texas Tech is going to be tough
Oklahoma State is Oklahoma State…tough!
Utah is solid, winnable, but solid team
Arizona is vastly improved.

I guess I don’t see the easy schedule everyone is talking about. Call me a wimpy pessimist, but our schedule is pretty much murderers’ row.

We could be improved and still go something like 7-5 or 8-4.
You're crazy.

:p

Latest posts