• The KillerFrogs

2024 Big 12 Football Projected Win Totals

westoverhillbilly

11-1. I think TCU will be strong and compete well in the new version of the Big 12 like we did in the MWC and CUSA, where we had a slight to complete talent advantage over the programs that couldn't draw strong talent either due to their remote locations or their being vastly overshadowed by nearby big state programs. To get to 10+ wins this year, Hoover will need to play to his potential and the OL has to gel very fast.

ftwfrog

I don't think Utah and Arizona are much of a drop-off from Texas and OU. May not be blue blood programs. But I think they’re our toughest games, along with KSU.
Arizona lost their up & coming coach, and he took their QB with him.

We’ll be better on defense. A lot of people on KF.c will be upset because we’ll be much improved and they can’t suck the teet of GP’s past for another year.

12-2. Playoff berth.

Chongo94

We’ll be better on defense. A lot of people on KF.c will be upset because we’ll be much improved and they can’t suck the teet of GP’s past for another year.

12-2. Playoff berth.
Took the running back I believe, not the quarterback.

froginmn

12-2. Playoff berth.
You misspelled teat, have us getting to a playoff game(?), and oddly took a shot at our winningest HC ever.

Great post!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Not a real season. unless your expecting another pandemic or crisis shortened season.
2765ec70a95636ef4feddf129dc03e4e3d1f2fce15531a0a72a185174f43bcfe_1.jpg