• The KillerFrogs

2023 Women's Soccer Thread

Atomic Frawg

So far, we've lost to a #6, #7, and #8 ranked team and tied a #1 ranked team on the road. If we can manage to win out we're cooking with Crisco.

I'd also like to not see us sailing shots ten feet over the goal. Makes me wanna pull my hair out. A hard bouncer can get you some weird action and at least has an opportunity to go in or get a rebound.

JogginFrog

I'd also like to not see us sailing shots ten feet over the goal. Makes me wanna pull my hair out. A hard bouncer can get you some weird action and at least has an opportunity to go in or get a rebound.
I hate that, too. Put it on the net!

Having said that, my one takeaway from watching some of the women's World Cup action was how much harder it is for female keepers to defend the top third of the goal. Seemed like maybe 20% of goals scored were chipped over the keeper's head.

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have to admit that I’m not a huge soccer fan, but i try to never miss one of these ladies’ games even though I have to stream them. They never quit and there is a no give-up attitude. One of these days I would like to make a game in person. Keep bringing the heat, Frogs.

Moose Stuff

I have to admit that I’m not a huge soccer fan, but i try to never miss one of these ladies’ games even though I have to stream them. They never quit and there is a no give-up attitude. One of these days I would like to make a game in person. Keep bringing the heat, Frogs.
Totally agree with this observation. Our girls absolutely get after it for 90 minutes every time they take the field. Eric Bell is the best coach on this campus IMO.