• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

I heard that at the last two TCU games we had an insane amount of 5 star and 4 Star talent. Not just for this year but next year as well. I think we have some high level commits, but we’re keeping them silent until they are ready to announce. Has anyone else heard about this?

Eight

I heard that at the last two TCU games we had an insane amount of 5 star and 4 Star talent. Not just for this year but next year as well. I think we have some high level commits, but we’re keeping them silent until they are ready to announce. Has anyone else heard about this?

so if they are being kept silent how would anyone have heard about them?

all kidding aside, big recruiting scoops are much like the conference movements, plenty of smoke, plenty of speculation, but you really don't know until the ink is dry

Ron Swanson

There is a four star safety supposedly announcing on Monday. A lot of smoke out there that it’s for TCU.

LSU Game Attendee

They do play at a High level!
i'm out george costanza GIF by simongibson2000

Big Frog II

A&M is such a basket case right now, they are going to have a ton of players enter the portal. I really expect this year we will see an incredible turnover of players from all over the country.