• The KillerFrogs

2023 Football Regular Season Predictions

2themax

I don't have a number but I expect them to be in contention for the conference championship. Lead alphas on both sides of the ball and a lot of key guys are gone. I like the new pieces but this squad is like a box of chocolates.

PurpleBloodSpitter

10-2. ut is actually decent enough they get the opportunity to lose to TCU twice this year - once in the regular season; once in the B12 championship. At least the eATMe rep in the Johnny Football Netflix special had the honesty to admit eATMe was a middle of the road B12 team before leaving to the sec. Can’t wait to go to Manhattan for the KSU game this year. We owe them one.

I am so ready for year two.

PurpleBloodSpitter

F0_7SoxWAAIbDTw
Wow twice as good as last year!

Virginia Frog

Put me down for 9-3 for 2023.

L1 to OU (away)
L2 1 of: vs UT/at KSU
L3 1 of: at Houston/at TxTech/at IwSt (upset/bad calls/lame play/critical mistakes...)

Eight

This!! 5-7 this year

I keep saying the same thing he says, but we are too damned optimistic. Gillespie is trash. We recruited for nothing.

We will fire Gillespie before season ends and stuck with a gimmick personnel package for D and it will take us years to recover
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8N2xm1h/

rico is a scheissing moron and please tell me this is schtick similar to lvh punching fans, wait he actually did punch a van, but please tell me your second sentence is a classic example of internet hyperbole

Volare

About time to post the updates. I'd also like to get media predictions in there, so if you see one, let me know. Get your predictions in by kickoff Saturday to be eligible for glory!

Purp

About time to post the updates. I'd also like to get media predictions in there, so if you see one, let me know. Get your predictions in by kickoff Saturday to be eligible for glory!
The guys on the other site are predicting 11-1. Haven't seen other media predictions, but I'm not paying close enough attention.

Volare

Lots of new names on the prediction sheet this year, but many missing ones. Where's maniac?? Admittedly my sour disposition in game threads has probably ended me and this sheet on a lot of ignore lists. I tried to do better last season, and will try to do better this year.

Also, you 4 on the far right, please update your prediction to something that adds to 12. Those columns will be truncated in the final sheet so the whole thing will get more readable.