• The KillerFrogs

2023 CWS

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
There's a lot of guys that are due for redemption. If we can pull off a win today, they will get their chance.

PurpleBlood87

What about our regular season Tuesday starter, another freshman, Brayden Sloan? Feel like there are others we also haven’t heard from in the post season.

Also remember the roster for post-season is limited to I believe 27 men.
Vanderhei, who was decent out of the pen, had TJ surgery.
What really hurts is Luis Rodriguez not being available.

Eight

Also remember the roster for post-season is limited to I believe 27 men.
Vanderhei, who was decent out of the pen, had TJ surgery.
What really hurts is Luis Rodriguez not being available.

reading about the tj surgery, did anyone else see the in game interview with the wake forest pitching lab discussing the relationship to the shoulder and all that has been done in that area and how that transfers to the number of elbow injuries

Deep Purple

Somebody start a game thread. We can’t use this one. Bad juju.
I guess the old saw is true... There are those who do, and those who don't. Those who don't, just sit back and call on others to do.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to start a desired new thread. But if unwilling, why expect others to do what you won't do?

Panther City Frog

I guess the old saw is true... There are those who do, and those who don't. Those who don't, just sit back and call on others to do.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to start a desired new thread. But if unwilling, why expect others to do what you won't do?
I started the CWS thread, which according to popular opinion, was bad luck when used for the game 1 loss. I didn’t want to start the game thread for fear of bringing bad luck.

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
Was he looking for a soul to steal?
Nope. Just a chicken chain concept.

Raising Cane’s was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 1996, by Todd Graves, who had worked at Guthrie’s in college at University of Georgia in Athens, and was the inspiration for his business. He followed the “open near a University” model by locating his first store near LSU.

JogginFrog

Was he looking for a soul to steal?
Nope. Just a chicken chain concept.

Raising Cane’s was founded in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in 1996, by Todd Graves, who had worked at Guthrie’s in college at University of Georgia in Athens, and was the inspiration for his business. He followed the “open near a University” model by locating his first store near LSU.

The source of the wordplay--"raising Cain"--would seem to have the soul heading back from the devil. So, maybe?

I'd think about it longer, but I'm in a bind and way behind.