• The KillerFrogs

2023 CWS in Omaha attendance guide

Ron Swanson

LOL I just went out to sign up for the pregame event before game 1 and it's sold out... guess I'll be walking around looking for a tailgate to join

Sad Arrested Development GIF

mikedav

does anyone know the team hotel this year? Some sites have us playing the evening Sat game (we are bracket 2) but none of the official sites have it posted and i need to know for my flight

Purp

LOL I just went out to sign up for the pregame event before game 1 and it's sold out... guess I'll be walking around looking for a tailgate to join
Oof. Look for one off site on Saturday. We went to a meal at a country club with the team one year and then they had a putting and longest drive contest afterward. Luken mashes golf balls like he does baseballs and Skoug had perfected the Happy Gilmore swing. Fun event.

PurpleSouthpaw

This is why I’m waiting to buy right before game time tomorrow. Plenty of tickets right on the third base line (TCU side), and sounds like they will be closer than what the TCU ticket office was offering.

mikedav

You've got about 15 hours to figure it all out and get to the stadium.
I actually posted that a few days ago but my account was in approval status! I fly out tomorrow but the Saturday games may be tough to get in with the current weather forecast so hope we get to play Sunday night for my Fathers Day! Hope they have another tailgate for game 2. Blatts is always on fire though. Assuming we are the visiting team game 2 regardless so going to buy seats on the 1st base dugout before todays game ends

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I actually posted that a few days ago but my account was in approval status! I fly out tomorrow but the Saturday games may be tough to get in with the current weather forecast so hope we get to play Sunday night for my Fathers Day! Hope they have another tailgate for game 2. Blatts is always on fire though. Assuming we are the visiting team game 2 regardless so going to buy seats on the 1st base dugout before todays game ends

We are all hoping for a Sunday night game.

HG73

Maybe, maybe not.

A. We have become a bit of a crowd favorite there and haven’t been in 6 years.

B. People might not get behind a Pentecostal televangelist snake charming / tambourine playing school who hates drinking, dancing and sex.
Baylor?

froginmn

With all electronic ticketing, is conventional wisdom still thinking that waiting till shortly before the game to get tickets is the best strategy?
In my opinion, yes. With that said, if there is a specific location you want and something gets listed at a good price, go for it.

I got a ticket for our first game a day before in section 116 (infield, almost lined up with the 1B line) for $50 so I jumped on it.

I got two tickets for the WF-Stanford game in 119 (infield, lined up about where the SS is positioned) about an hour and a half before the game.

I'm waiting right now but if I see something I want at a price I'm good with I won't fool around.

Another note, though - it wasn't packed for either afternoon game so a friend came down and sat next to me Friday. Tonight's game might be tougher.