• The KillerFrogs

2023 CWS in Omaha attendance guide

PurpleBlood87

Dang, was really hoping for a Saturday first game. Sister is flying from Austin To Wyoming and we're going to the Black Hills for a few days starting Friday. It's as bad as a fall wedding on UT game day at this point.

Will anyone notice if we drive across Nebraska? I'm guessing an extra 8 hours might get noticed.

Just looked at the schedule. We're going somewhere during every possible game combination unless we make the finals.o_O

Your trip sounds better than Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer's journey to that region.

Last edited:

hometown frog

I went ahead and signed our group up for that alumni event at the Mattress Factory joint Friday. We are driving up from an overnight stop in Topeka. So that at least gives us a place to stop and chill before the gates open up at the stadium.

froginmn

I went ahead and signed our group up for that alumni event at the Mattress Factory joint Friday. We are driving up from an overnight stop in Topeka. So that at least gives us a place to stop and chill before the gates open up at the stadium.
I thought about that as well since I'll be arriving in town at about 11. Quick and easy deal and I can hopefully meet some Frogs since I'll be solo until Sat morning.

Wonder how long I have to decide and whether I could sign up Friday am?

froginmn

Back on topic: one of the somewhat recent developments is the creamery that makes custom ice cream flavors for each team, then stops making them as teams are eliminated.

Here's the question: do you have to go to their location (where is it) or do they do some type of pop up location near the stadium?

Purp

Back on topic: one of the somewhat recent developments is the creamery that makes custom ice cream flavors for each team, then stops making them as teams are eliminated.

Here's the question: do you have to go to their location (where is it) or do they do some type of pop up location near the stadium?
You go to their shop and it's not really close to downtown. Worth the trip, though. Always good to see TCU at the top of the board.

Purp

If anyone can make it to a Frog Club event they typically pass out hats and other gear. I'm in need of a new hat if anyone would be kind enough to grab me an extra. It's usually a grey front and white mesh back that says TCU Baseball on the front and the season accomplishments on the side. I'd be happy to pay for shipping if you aren't living near FW.

Frogenstein

The place is eCreamery.

LionsBearsFrogs

Unfortunately, the eCreamery stopped doing that since the Frogs last appeared. We stopped in there last year during the CWS.

froginmn

Unfortunately, the eCreamery stopped doing that since the Frogs last appeared. We stopped in there last year during the CWS.
McNabb-Blank-Stare_GIF.gif

06DallasFrog

If anyone can make it to a Frog Club event they typically pass out hats and other gear. I'm in need of a new hat if anyone would be kind enough to grab me an extra. It's usually a grey front and white mesh back that says TCU Baseball on the front and the season accomplishments on the side. I'd be happy to pay for shipping if you aren't living near FW.
This x 2. I would love one. Very annoyed with my schedule and upset that I can't go.

atofrog

Contributor
@atofrog any word on when we will get the details on what sections and seats we will get for tomorrows game?
We will get the tickets this evening and start to send them out later tonight. It will be a delayed slow process for each game. Believe me, we are just as excited to get them sent out as our fans to receive them.

Silver lining with the mobile delivery…it might be slow to get the tickets, but at least nobody has to stand in will call lines from hell like previous years with paper tickets.

Thanks for everyone’s patience and support!

Go OmaFrogs!!