• The KillerFrogs

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

CryptoMiner

Random post of the day

GBrESiiaYAAovFf

Limey Frog

So if it’s not Jefferson, would this guy be a good fit?

The last QB recruit that Lincoln Riley wasn't too bothered about losing and who came to TCU was Chandler Morris. I like Chandler, I believe he worked hard for TCU and I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I think it's fair to say that we saw why Riley let him leave Norman. He just doesn't have the ceiling at this level that you need to win, especially if your program can't play defense (as Riley's teams don't and 2023 TCU didn't).

I don't know anything about this kid, but if Lincoln Riley is letting him leave L.A. without moving heaven and earth to keep him, I want to know why. If we can only have one of them, I'd personally rather take a one-and-done senior with lots of experience then ride with our own recruits thereafter.

82 Frog Fever

The last QB recruit that Lincoln Riley wasn't too bothered about losing and who came to TCU was Chandler Morris. I like Chandler, I believe he worked hard for TCU and I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I think it's fair to say that we saw why Riley let him leave Norman. He just doesn't have the ceiling at this level that you need to win, especially if your program can't play defense (as Riley's teams don't and 2023 TCU didn't).

I don't know anything about this kid, but if Lincoln Riley is letting him leave L.A. without moving heaven and earth to keep him, I want to know why. If we can only have one of them, I'd personally rather take a one-and-done senior with lots of experience then ride with our own recruits thereafter.
All are great questions!
I noticed Malachi is taking visits to different schools over the next 10 days.
I wonder if coaches at least get to see him throw and run.

y2kFrog

Riley only let him leave after being shamed into it.

#FreeCM4

PineyWoodsFrog

I remember this going down way differently. Did Riley not speak out against him leaving and try to hold him at OU?

PineyWoodsFrog

Someone please answer me this. Why in the world would K.J. Jefferson, a dude that's been a starting QB for what feels like a decade, want to come here, where it's already been decided that Hoover is the bonafide starter? Y'all really think he would pull a Spencer Sanders? And please don't give me the "competition is good" spill. Legit starters don't need competition if they are deemed "the guy."