• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

thefrogking

I thought if you played for one of the Academy’s that you were obligated to stay and be an officer. However, I think you had one year to decide before you were obligated. I’m sure there has to be Vet on KF somewhere that can explain how it works.

asleep003

Do we know anything about Hodges? All I can find is he’s a transfer from Navy where he played both football and lacrosse.
At least he's an academic, with offers from Penn and Army too.
In 2020 Johnny was listed an 'or' at starting linebacker... don't see him on the 3 deep in 2021.

y2kFrog

At least he's an academic, with offers from Penn and Army too.
In 2020 Johnny was listed an 'or' at starting linebacker... don't see him on the 3 deep in 2021.
He had 50 tackles, a sack and an interception in 9 games before he left. He’s probably not on the three deep since he’s not on the team.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
I thought if you played for one of the Academy’s that you were obligated to stay and be an officer. However, I think you had one year to decide before you were obligated. I’m sure there has to be Vet on KF somewhere that can explain how it works.

Palliative Care

Yes he most likely had to sign up for the service or leave. There is no guarantee that if you sign up that you can go to the NFL after graduation. He has improved to the point that his prospects are getting much higher for the NFL draft. Likely he will spend one year here but hey if he is that good so what.

kidkarr

Tank Carder arm bands, I’ll allow it!
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF