• The KillerFrogs

2022 NFL Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I had to look up "jabroni", lol.
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

It's from when The Rock wrestled. He would call people that all the time.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
He’s just over the line between confident and cocky. And I would take him on my team anytime.
He comes off as being cocky to me. But I agree with you. He's one of those guys that you love him if he's on your team and you probably don't like him if he's not on your team.

Wexahu

He comes off as being cocky to me. But I agree with you. He's one of those guys that you love him if he's on your team and you probably don't like him if he's not on your team.
I’ve never been a Bengals fan but JB is probably my favorite player in the league. I love his brand of swagger for some reason.

Rifframbahzoo20

I’ve never been a Bengals fan but JB is probably my favorite player in the league. I love his brand of swagger for some reason.
I’m with this guy. He is my favorite player and I’m totally on the bengals bandwagon (cowboys fan). Can’t believe they lost. NFL is rigged. Also how can you root for a team with Mahomes? I have hated the chiefs ever since they drafted him. Could never ever root for him.

Vikings great, Harry Peter “Bud” Grant Jr., passes at 95, having never seen the Vikings win a Super Bowl, but that may not have been high on his Bucket List.

Maybe I will buy Bud’s house in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington so any here interested can watch the Vikings' games there while eating warm soft pretzels slathered in mustard. Just don’t drip mustard on the purple carpet. Then again, that purple will need some gold splotches. Cracker Jack will be available for something sweet.

I will serve stout beer to wash back those pretzels and bourbon should pair well with the Cracker Jack.
5015E4CD-F304-495F-96EF-AAC8069E8AA7.jpeg836C6FA6-8D42-4A06-9252-EBEB934197E6.jpegDB3D12BE-C026-4763-8F14-0D3C57F878C9.jpeg1313D5FD-E559-4264-B190-732E5A8ECCC6.jpeg

Last edited: