• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

i actually don't see a senior returning as program altering.

program altering would be the frogs landing a few recruits who carry a significant recruiting profile to that of zach evans or we have resurrected bill walsh and he is going to be the new quarterback coach/ oc for the frogs

so korey foreman and jt tuimoloau are going to sign with the frogs

jaeden roberts is still in play and signing the big guard from north shore would be significant

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

program altering would be the frogs landing a few recruits who carry a significant recruiting profile to that of zach evans or we have resurrected bill walsh and he is going to be the new quarterback coach/ oc for the frogs

jaeden roberts is still in play and signing the big guard from north shore would be significant

2021 TEAM altering.

Putt4Purple

Because it's nonsense to give you for free
what other people had to pay for and because JC works hard to get the info and I'm not gonna [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] all over him. I'm basically just alerting anyone who has a membership to go check it out. If you don't have a membership.....

If I don't have a membership then I'll hear it from another source....

CountryFrog

I believe his original post was just that it would be team altering news for 2021. So that's why I assumed it was an upperclassmen coming back.

Wexahu

Because it's nonsense to give you for free
what other people had to pay for and because JC works hard to get the info and I'm not gonna [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] all over him. I'm basically just alerting anyone who has a membership to go check it out. If you don't have a membership.....

Ha, I just realized I renewed my membership and saw the news....was gonna drop it and thought I did because I honestly don't read it all that much but it's not expensive. At all. Worth the money for sure.

Eight

Yeah, I accidentally typed "program" in the follow up post.

just doing your part as jeremy's hype man

q94Ry5Y.gif

CountryFrog

which would be good news though i still am very, very open to the frogs signing the three players i named in a reply
Nah. I'm in agreement with one of the posters who said that lots of TCU fans only want bad athletes who show up to practice on time and love watching film. Give me those guys so Gary and Jerry can coach em up.

Froggish

I'll spare you without looking at 247....None of the guys you mentioned are coming to TCU. In fact, none of the guys you mentioned have ever thought twice about TCU. In fact Jaeden Roberts doesn't even have an offer from TCU.