• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I’m guessing Kansas is more impactful due to 3rd component of RPI, opponents opponents winning %. Our opponents play Kansas more than UTA. Not material though. The home / road impact relates to our first component, but not the 2nd or 3rd SOS components which are purely winning percentage without regard to home/road.

tenor (2).gif tenor (3).gif

Purp

I’m guessing Kansas is more impactful due to 3rd component of RPI, opponents opponents winning %. Our opponents play Kansas more than UTA. Not material though. The home / road impact relates to our first component, but not the 2nd or 3rd SOS components which are purely winning percentage without regard to home/road.
You still need tix to a game this season? Let me know and I'll hook you up.

FrogAbroad

There has been "talk" about adjusting this weekend's series with KU to deal with anticipated weather conditions.

Will changes be announced prior to the first pitch if they are made, or will they just "happen?"

flyfishingfrog

There has been "talk" about adjusting this weekend's series with KU to deal with anticipated weather conditions.

Will changes be announced prior to the first pitch if they are made, or will they just "happen?"
assume since they didn't already move the first game to today....the announcement will come tomorrow as soon as they feel confident in the weather - which as Funkytown said, may come an hour before the scheduled first pitch if it is as dicey weather wise tomorrow as it looks to be.

Punter1

So much for giving Ray a weekend off to get fixed.

So who pitches Sunday? Meador, Riley, Brown, Savage again?? Combo of them all? Let's go ahead and cancel next week's Tuesday game against UT-Tarleton or whoever. Maybe if we get a couple big leads and don't have use H Green on Fri or Sat, he could start Sunday...wouldn't be opposed to that.

I hope Chuck King (yay, said it right I think) stays in the pen....but have a feeling he's gonna get the nod.

hometown frog

So much for giving Ray a weekend off to get fixed.

So who pitches Sunday? Meador, Riley, Brown, Savage again??

I hope anyone but Chuck King (yay, said it right I think)....but have a feeling he's gonna get the nod.

I’ll say they have Savage ready to start and unless we get thru Fri/Sat without burning Haylen and Chuck, one of them would get the start. If we use both, Savage gets the start w Perez/Cornelio hot ready in the 1st inning.

jake102

I’ll say they have Savage ready to start and unless we get thru Fri/Sat without burning Haylen and Chuck, one of them would get the start. If we use both, Savage gets the start w Perez/Cornelio hot ready in the 1st inning.

Yeah I was going to say Perez gets the start. But it won't really matter. You basically have to find an extra 6-7 innings this weekend, and given how minimally effective our relievers are, that means that 4-5 guys are going to pitch more than they should.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
View attachment 8872
does not seem to bode well for regional tickets...
"Recommends" is the key word there. Not "commands" or "requires."

Example: I recommend that the NCAA actually do their damned job and visit the Death Penalty on Rape U., Miami (Fla.), Notre Dame (Just because I hate those candy asses...), and Auburn (Because I'm still pissed about $cam). Chances of this actually happening? 0.0 But, it was recommended...

Open it up. 100%. Quit cowering in fear.