• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We noticed that from right field. That one section was jammed packed with people and the other sections hardly had anybody in them.
It's a portrait of what I like to term as The Mindless Stupidity of Bureaucracy. "We have rules. The rules are here so you 'stay safe.' We will enforce these rules no matter what. Because it is our job, and it is what we are instructed to do. It doesn't matter that the enforcement of the rules defeats the spirit of why they were drawn up. We have a job to do, and we're going to do it."

In the past year, I don't know what has been more dispiriting; The amount of stupid emanating from Government at all levels, or the supine acceptance of the people in just taking it without complaint.

Sigh.

PurpleBlood87

Pretty sure Jackson Schlossnagle is in that group. 2nd guy to the left of the LT jersey (or to the right of your looking at the photo).

That is Jackson.
The crazy thing is that section has people sitting all over it. There should just be four or two people to a row with the third row empty going by the way seats are distributed in section 103 which is a mirror of that section down the first base line.

PurpleBlood87

Those were the guys that I sat next to at Globe Life...they are my grandsons heroes now because they are funny (most of the time) when the heckle...

My grandsons have visions of how much fun college is going to be watching that group

nice that the crowd started getting into the game a little more yesterday in the late innings...would have been amazing to have had 4K there to support the team instead of 2k

Those guys do not like Nelson McLean. They think he's creepy.

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Nolan. Guess that got autocorrected also I can't see things close up with my sun glasses
They definitely were on him when he came in to pitch also

but to show how old I am - OSU sent a kid to the mound with the last name Osmond and I was expecting a Donnie and Marie joke....but I guess
Most of the fans don’t even know who they are much less the students

PurpleBlood87

They definitely were on him when he came in to pitch also

but to show how old I am - OSU sent a kid to the mound with the last name Osmond and I was expecting a Donnie and Marie joke....but I guess
Most of the fans don’t even know who they are much less the students

He must be the lost Osmond. His family left Utah for Oklahoma.

They were harsh on Nolan. Guess that's why you keep your instagram account on private.

It's a portrait of what I like to term as The Mindless Stupidity of Bureaucracy. "We have rules. The rules are here so you 'stay safe.' We will enforce these rules no matter what. Because it is our job, and it is what we are instructed to do. It doesn't matter that the enforcement of the rules defeats the spirit of why they were drawn up. We have a job to do, and we're going to do it."

In the past year, I don't know what has been more dispiriting; The amount of stupid emanating from Government at all levels, or the supine acceptance of the people in just taking it without complaint.

Sigh.
Its close but the later.

Frog79

Sigh.

This is depressing. So are they enforcing mask mandates at Lupton? From what I can see on TV it looks like they are not, likely because so many fans won't comply any more with ridiculous non-science based mandates.

flyfishingfrog

Interestingly look at scheduling:

Frogs have played 16 home games, 13 away, and 6 neutral

Whorns have played 24 home games, 11 away, and 3 neutral.

Tech has played 22 at home, 6 away, and 6 neutral. they are .500 away from Dan Law Field.
Tech is definitely taking advantage of their home field and the wind - we saw this weekend the difference between a wind blowing out to right/center vs the traditional wind at Lupton

going to learn a lot about Texas in the next month with this schedule of Tech, OSU and us all in a small period of time