• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

Punter1

There was a good discussion over at 24/7 that clarified how many players we can sign this year... and because this year's early enrollees can count towards last year's class, it looks like the number of players we can sign is actually 29.

So instead of 5 slots left we really have 9 slots left. That's obviously great news with as many good players that we seem to be getting in on late...or are still uncommitted.

Moose Stuff

My math says five more spots left? Seems like there is always a bonus one or two spots because of someone departing the program after bowl season that we didn't know was leaving. If Shawn and Cumbie live up to the hype and how our schedule flips in 2018 better for TCU, I see TCU back at Cowboys Stadium next year competing for the Championship. Most of the good programs in the Big XII are losing their starting QBs. We need to keep our foot on Bevo for many reasons and that high school QB Tech got last year from Cibolo Steele is a stud. I'm sure they red shirted him this year. True gunslinger.

5 is not accurate.

Edit - Punter beat me to it.

Moose Stuff

There was a good discussion over at 24/7 that clarified how many players we can sign this year... and because this year's early enrollees can count towards last year's class, it looks like the number of players we can sign is actually 29.

So instead of 5 slots left we really have 9 slots left. That's obviously great news with as many good players that we seem to be getting in on late...or are still uncommitted.

On sports alone it’s the best, but you can’t beat the personalities/banter over here IMO.