• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

W

Way of the Frog

He's listed as a commit on 247.

Which he is and he could opt out signing and enrolling early.

If however he does sign as expected and graduates from high school in December I believe he doesn't count against the total class for 2018.

Ron Swanson

Which he is and he could opt out signing and enrolling early.

If however he does sign as expected and graduates from high school in December I believe he doesn't count against the total class for 2018.
Anyone who signs in this class is officially part of the 2018 signing class. If they enroll in the spring semester, they can count against the previous class’ total if we need to get under the 25 per class max, but we never go over 25. Either way, they’re a member of the 2018 recruit class.

There’s a new early signing period, which I don’t believe has an effect on any of this.

W

Way of the Frog

Anyone who signs in this class is officially part of the 2018 signing class. If they enroll in the spring semester, they can count against the previous class’ total if we need to get under the 25 per class max, but we never go over 25. Either way, they’re a member of the 2018 recruit class.

There’s a new early signing period, which I don’t believe has an effect on any of this.

Thanks for the info. Using real numbers, the Frogs signed 23 last year.

If Jackson and Rogers sign and enroll early they could be counted towards the 2017 class and potentially the Frogs could sign 27 in the 2018 class (presuming they had 25 to offer) ?

frog-hat

Thanks for the info. Using real numbers, the Frogs signed 23 last year.

If Jackson and Rogers sign and enroll early they could be counted towards the 2017 class and potentially the Frogs could sign 27 in the 2018 class (presuming they had 25 to offer) ?

For 2018 year the 25 limit isn't the constraint; the 85 total is.