• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

ScottPatrick

That hurts.

Yeah this week isn't turning out as big as expected but don't think it is over with Avery but having Myers in his ear constantly is going to make it tough.

Trout and Coburn still uncommitted but it is going to take a lot of effort to land either. Trout may be leaning TCU a little more than some may think though, but still Mizzery is the favorite.

Hunt announcing later and that at least looks all TCU.

ScottPatrick

this makes less sense than any of the other high profile recruits that TCU has lost in recent years. At least with A$M, the reasons are obvious.

I posted awhile back Illinois was in it a lot mare than anyone was giving them credit. Wish I was wrong but Lovie has great connections here in Texas and Hayes-Stoker is a very good recruiter. Wish he was back at TCU.

I posted awhile back Illinois was in it a lot mare than anyone was giving them credit. Wish I was wrong but Lovie has great connections here in Texas and Hayes-Stoker is a very good recruiter. Wish he was back at TCU.

Well teaching him how to recruit bit us this time. Good for Illinois. Championships are made on the OL and DL... Come on TCU!!!

TCU_backer

You were kind of insinuating that the program was doing a [ crappy ] job of recruiting a few posts ago when you thought he had an offer. Now you're saying the program looks like [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] because someone else suggested he might not have an offer.

It sounds like maybe you don't have all of the facts and aren't in a great position to determine what is or isn't [ crappy ] about this situation. That's just what it sounds like to me though.

I want to make sure I am very specific here... "if it ever did." So TCU offers a kid, but a poster insinuates this... that is what I am saying.

TCU_backer

That's ridiculous. If you make an offer to a kid and he sits around for months and months waiting for other offers to come in, or for some reason doesn't want to take it, you're absolutely entitled to pull an offer when you see fit.

I'd never offer a kid and promise it would be available until signing day.
Look at the timeline and get back to me.

That was Lovie's and Illinois first 4 star recruit of his era and first for Illinois since 2015.

Brett Lemoine has a lot of work to do. Meaning Texas universities need to keep Dallas kids in state than going to nowhere, Illinois. Starts with high school relations.

Last edited: