• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

FrogLifeYo

Insecurity?
Nope....I'm under no dilution that we were the dream school for all our recruits. Sometimes we're just the best option they had. I just happen to love it when a guy really wants to be a Frog and he gets that opportunity. Regardless, If Brule becomes a Frog I think he'll love it and I'll be stoked to have him here.

Last edited:

CountryFrog

If you’re assumption is that what gets posted in here is better than what is posted on 247 sites, you may need to check your underlying assumptions.

And I’m the guy who posted what he heard from a stranger in a concession line about Marshall. Trust me, I know you shouldn’t trust this stuff more than the pay sites.
That is definitely NOT my assumption. I know there is some better info there but, for me, there is more than enough here. I don't even want to know anything more than what I see on here. That's just me though. I may very well be in the minority.

YA

Eh, just remind these kids about our National Championships. It’ll more than make up for our small, but budding, Twitter presence!
Ha ha, the board is in your head rent free. Just admit you got owned and move on. Go Frogs and don’t diss history!!!!

TAINTed frog

Ha ha, the board is in your head rent free. Just admit you got owned and move on. Go Frogs and don’t diss history!!!!
I am being serious. You got me.

Read an article recently how GP uses the 1935 and 1938 National Championships on the recruiting trail. I’ll search for the article and provide a link.