• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 1 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

f_399

Hope tomorrow night’s game is more competitive. This was too one sided.

If you just look at the stats, you would be surprised how close it really was.

Miami had better numbers minus turnovers

LSU didn’t even break 300 yards of total offense

Moose Stuff

I’m just gonna speak for myself here but I don’t watch games for the stats. If the scoreboard says it isn’t close then it isn’t close.

LVH

I dont think Miami is good and they were heavily over rated

If they dont pull Houdini acts and lucky wins out of their ass vs Georgia Tech and Florida State last year no one is talking about them. They blew out Notre Dame and that's it. Have now lost 4 straight

Klaw

Miami’s punter had a rough night whoch setup several short fields for LSU

Chongo94

Hope tomorrow night’s game is more competitive. This was too one sided.

For real. Miami’s little comeback made it a bit better but not much. At least tomorrow night is a straight out of the gate conference game so hopefully that factors into making it a better game.

Mean Purple

Miami's Defense finally woke up at the end of the first half. There were some obvious bad calls that hurt Miami, but not near as much as the turnover issue. And Miami's O line was a mess. They were missing that one tight end. the Fresman tight ends just weren't ready for that task.

I think the targeting call on the key db was chincy at best. and then to not call an obvious targeting on lsu, as well as a face mask, was a reminder that this is week one.

Mean Purple

Heard an interview with Paul Johnson of Ga. Tech last week. His media call. They asked about the new block rule, because the Wreck plays option. Johnson pointed out how some of the new rules were not warranted. Said he responded by request the data that showed the injuries being caused by some of the rules. Of course, none was offered.