• The KillerFrogs

2016 NFL Draft

SuperBarrFrog

netty2424 said:
Not sure I can tell that myself. All indications from draft night show he's pretty much a dumb [Rod Gilmore]. He may not intentionally push limits, but might just be dumb enough to not realize he's pushing the limits.
Jeez, dude got blackmailed.

netty2424 said:
You must be confused. This is a TCU board. TCU board doesn't give a ship about Cory Colemans draft status. As I stated previously, you're very transparent and only come over here to gloat about something Baylor does. You haven't been on the board for the last several months telling us how disgusted you are with your university and how it's handled itself through these horrible situations. Therefore making you and every other baylor alum(assuming you even attended and graduated from Baylor), enablers. Until you all decide to stand up and fight for the victims, you are just as guilty.

And nice touch making fun of special needs. Once again shows us the quality of individual you and all of your fellow enablers are at Baylor.
Also: Deploma

Also: #creepyyouthchoirgrandpa

Also: Good job everyone capturing papadewsh's posts as I see he has gone back and deleted his May 2 inanity.

SuperBarrFrog

netty2424 said:
Haha. Blackmailed for what? Things that he did or didn't do?

Having inside information on someone and using it against them is what blackmail is all about. I'm sure you've never done anything embarrassing in your past, especially in college.

netty2424

SuperBarrFrog said:

Having inside information on someone and using it against them is what blackmail is all about. I'm sure you've never done anything embarrassing in your past, especially in college.
Thanks for the definition of blackmail. Since I've obviously upset one of Tunsils family members, I guess my point needs further explanation.

Yes I did stupid stuff in college. But I did not do stupid stuff in front of a camera that would allow me to be blackmailed down the road. And I didn't effffing text my coaches asking for money. That's about as dumb as it gets, if in fact it's true.

That being said, I guess that falls under him not being bright enough to stay out of trouble. Trouble tends to follow certain people. He's one of those people and has the documented track record to prove it.

Hopefully he figures things out and has a great career.

BearlyAFrog

Jake102 said:

I hate defending Baylor, but I can't fault him for whatever happens in Cleveland. As long as he doesn't get himself in trouble/suspended, his performance is largely hindered by the cluster that is Cleveland QBs
What the hell is a matter with you? Get back in line. Coleman is a complete piece of trash! Rapelor! Fart Briles! Baptists! etc.

SuperBarrFrog

netty2424 said:
Thanks for the definition of blackmail. Since I've obviously upset one of Tunsils family members, I guess my point needs further explanation.

Yes I did stupid stuff in college. But I did not do stupid stuff in front of a camera that would allow me to be blackmailed down the road. And I didn't effffing text my coaches asking for money. That's about as dumb as it gets, if in fact it's true.

That being said, I guess that falls under him not being bright enough to stay out of trouble. Trouble tends to follow certain people. He's one of those people and has the documented track record to prove it.

Hopefully he figures things out and has a great career.

Hindsight is 20/20. Did everyone have a iphone camera when you were in college? Just crappy nokia brick phones when I was in school, thank goodness. I'm sure Tunsil will be fine; Ole Miss may take a hit though.

TX_Krötenechse

BearlyAFrog said:
What the hell is a matter with you? Get back in line. Coleman is a complete piece of trash! Rapelor! Fart Briles! Baptists! etc.
I don't really see "Fart Briles" used much but "Fatterson" is a firm fixture in BaylorFans lexicon. Also on RaiderPower for what it's worth.

netty2424

SuperBarrFrog said:

Hindsight is 20/20. Did everyone have a iphone camera when you were in college? Just crappy nokia brick phones when I was in school, thank goodness. I'm sure Tunsil will be fine; Ole Miss may take a hit though.
Ha I think cell phones became affordable/common around the time I was in college, but more of the old flip phones primarily. So no cameras were not, but I guess I would say he was fully aware there was a camera 6" from his face when he was putting on the oxygen mask to kill a bowl. He knows he's a target is all I'm saying. And texting coaches for money.........

But I get what you're saying. And maybe he'll learn from all of this.

BearlyAFrog

TX_Krötenechse said:
I don't really see "Fart Briles" used much but "Fatterson" is a firm fixture in BaylorFans lexicon. Also on RaiderPower for what it's worth.
That was all well and good until Gary went all Nutri System on us. It's gonna take the rest of the offseason to figure out something new.

Ron Swanson

BearlyAFrog said:
That was all well and good until Gary went all Nutri System on us. It's gonna take the rest of the offseason to figure out something new.
That sucks all you have to make fun of about your rival is their head coach's weight.

If Art Briles lost his chest fat, we'd still have about 30 other things to make fun of Baylor about

nwlafrog

Ron Swanson said:
That sucks all you have to make fun of about your rival is their head coach's weight.

If Art Briles (HAD BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY), we'd still have about 30 other things to make fun of Baylor about

jake102

From Toddy McShay's too early 2017 1st round mock draft:

25. Dallas Cowboys
Mitch Leidner, QB, Minnesota
Leidner shows some upside as a passer, but I'll be looking to see if he can improve his accuracy (59.5 completion rate and 14/11 TD/INT ratio in 2015). Listed at 6-foot-4 and 237 pounds, Leidner has ideal size and has shown the ability to make plays with his legs off designed runs and scrambles. He's a late riser to keep an eye on, similar to Blake Bortles and Carson Wentz.

Dude is awful

McShay has zero Big 12 players in the 1st round

BearlyAFrog

Ron Swanson said:

If Art Briles lost his chest fat, we'd still have about 30 other things to make fun of Baylor about
That's not all there is, but it is (was) low hanging fruit. I wonder if the weight loss will fix Gary's hyperhidrosis. If so, that should free up another scholarship position usually occupied by the sweat towel girl.

Ron Swanson

Jake102 said:

Let's hear them
I think that sweat "joke" he just made was attempt at one.

What he doesn't understand is that they all come down to the physical appearance of our coach, something totally superficial and meaningless.

We, on the other hand, have tons of ammo about the terribleness of their entire university and football program. Stuff that really shows what Baylor is made of.

We do things the right way and are good people. Baylor is filled with dorks that support rapists and rape-enablers who will cover up rapes and assaults in order to win. And they're still defending these people.

They're literally the most disgusting football program and school in the entire country, but they really got us with the "Fatterson sweats" jokes.

Good job Baylor... darning dorks