• The KillerFrogs

2016 CFB: Week 4 Other Games Thread (w/ TV Schedule)

frognutz

RollToad said:
You could do some actual sailgating there. (What Maniac & Illini Frog Do together) Baylor's trash.

You mean sailgaiting isn't trying to catch some catfish before the big game off of your 12 foot flat bottom boat with Grampy's special stink bait recipe?

Apparently, the Husky crew team will shuttle you to and from your marine vessel on game day.  But please nobody tell the TCU club ticket holders that.

Frog-in-law1995

Head ref tonight?

130216jack-mcbrayer1.jpg

BearlyAFrog

RollToad said:
You could do some actual sailgating there. (What Maniac & Illini Frog Do together) Baylor's trash.
There's three stadiums in the country where you can "sailgate"  and you're going to talk smack about Baylor?  Figures.  Not at all obsessive.  Washington wins, Baylor 2nd, Tennessee 3rd.

Husky-Stadium_HDR2-blog.jpg

20140827_DIG_7612_MAS.jpg

1bb93bc3f87c53c357420072b7cbed61.jpg

BearlyAFrog

DeuceBoogieNights said:
A month ago alot of people were saying slow down on Texas. They proved to be right. Texas isn't back. I encourage you to take the same approach with Baylor. They've looked good, but they've played one decent team. Let's see how it plays out because I don't see Baylor winning the conference.

So let's say your team doesn't win the conference.  In that situation, who would you like to see win it?  

If we can't have it, I want West Virginia or K State to take it.  Preference goes to West Virginia.

TAINTed frog

BearlyAFrog said:
There's three stadiums in the country where you can "sailgate"  and you're going to talk smack about Baylor?  Figures.  Not at all obsessive.  Washington wins, Baylor 2nd, Tennessee 3rd.

Husky-Stadium_HDR2-blog.jpg

20140827_DIG_7612_MAS.jpg

1bb93bc3f87c53c357420072b7cbed61.jpg
There is nothing about your, literal, [ Finebaum ]hole stadium that is better than Neyland.

BearlyAFrog

TAINTed frog said:
There is nothing about your, literal, [ Finebaum ]hole stadium that is better than Neyland.

Home win percentage?

Careful now, your potty mouth might get you a warning point from the mods.